Submitted by admin on December 7, 2010 - 11:58
Just follow this instructions:
1. Watch this video http://www.yourprivateproxy.com/video/vip-user-control-panel-explained
2. Go to http://www.yourprivateproxy.com/vip
3. Login using your username and password (they are only used for the login to the control panel).
4. Auto Detect your IP address from the computer you want to use the proxies to.
5. Click Save and Update
6. Click "Your proxy list" and copy paste your new list of proxies, you have to use them PROXY : PORT format, there is no user : pw of the proxies.